The company GexplOre undertakes that the collection and processing of your personal data, made from the site gexplore.fr, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection law.
Person in charge of processing personal data
- By email to : email@example.com
- By phone at : +33 (0)3 72 47 07 50
- Or by letter to : Centre d’Activités Ariane – 240, rue de Cumène F-54 230 NEUVES-MAISONS – FRANCE
Collection of your personal data and purpose
Two types of personal data are collected on our site :
1- The data entered and sent via forms:
We collect your personal data directly from you when you complete the forms on our site. We collect data about your identity (eg last name, first name, phone number, email address and IP address) to provide you with the information or services you have requested. These are collected and processed on the occasion of:
- Quotation request : When requesting a quotation, we collect your last name, first name, email address and telephone number in order to contact you as part of your request and to ensure a commercial follow-up. people and companies interested in our products or services.
- Commenting : If you post a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detection of unwanted comments. You will be asked to save your name and email address in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later.
- Subscribe to our newsletter : To subscribe to our newsletter, we need your e-mail address where we can send you information about our news and inform you of news. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can exercise this right:
- Through unsubscribe links located directly in the newsletters you have received by email
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending us a letter to : Centre d’Activités Ariane – 240, rue de Cumène F-54 230 NEUVES-MAISONS – FRANCE
The requested information, marked with an asterisk, is required. They are needed to process your requests. If you do not fill in these required fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
2- Data collected automatically by audience measurement tools :
When viewing our site, information about your browsing (screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, pages viewed, etc.) are also likely to be saved via “cookie” files installed on your device. These cookies do not contain any nominative information, only identifiers created randomly.
The collection of personal data through the Google Analytics audience monitoring tool used on the site aims to analyze the behavior of users on the site in order to measure their audience and improve the performance of the site, our products and services. For more information, please visit the cookie section .
Personal data duration of the conversation
Your personal data are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The personal data used to manage the customer relationship are kept for a period of 3 years after the end of the business relationship (for example from the end date of a contract or the last contact with you);
- The data collected during the commercial prospecting operation are also kept for 3 years after the last contact (for example request for information on a product, request documentation from you or click on a hypertext link contained in one of our emails);
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This automatically recognizes and approves the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
- Website cookies are kept for up to 13 months. For more information, please visit our cookie section .
After these deadlines, the personal data of customers and prospects will be either deleted or anonymized for studies and / or statistics. Before the expiry of these deadlines, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you agree to a longer retention of your data, in which case the deadlines indicated above will start running again.
Recipients of the data
The information collected on our site is intended for the company GexplOre, responsible for processing.
We may, however, be required to share some of your data with our subcontractors, suppliers, or service providers (such as technology providers, email dispatchers, IT service providers).
Our subcontractors, suppliers and service providers are required to respect the confidentiality and security of the data that may be communicated to them and to use them only in the context of the performance of their subcontracting or service delivery mission.
Moreover, the data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to know, especially in case of judicial requisition of judicial, police or administrative authorities.
Security of personal data
The company takes every precaution to keep the data secure and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized by third parties.
Our site is hosted on the secure servers of the hosting provider OVH. Only duly authorized persons can access personal data via an access code.
All pages of our site are secured by the HTTPS protocol. Thus, the personal data entered in the forms of the site are transmitted to the server in an encrypted manner.
However, no transmission or storage of personal data is ever completely secure. As a result, we can not guarantee the foolproof security of the information transmitted or stored on the hosting servers.
Right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to the processing of personal data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a right to access, rectify, delete personal information about you, as well as the ability to oppose the processing of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us:
- By letter to : Centre d’Activités Ariane – 240, rue de Cumène F-54 230 NEUVES-MAISONS – FRANCE
- By email to : email@example.com
We undertake to respond to your request within a reasonable period of time, not to exceed one month from the receipt of your request.
Information about cookies and other tracers
Managing preferences on cookies
During your first visit to our website, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies. You have the option to accept or prohibit the deposit of cookies either globally or by third-party services. You can at any time manage the authorizations concerning the cookies by clicking on this link [cookie management] of the tool tarteaucitron.
You can also set your browser to be informed of the placement of cookies and decide on a case by case basis whether you accept them or if you only accept certain types of cookies or if you want to ban them altogether. Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, here are the links to the help you need to configure your browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Cookies used on our site
We use different types of cookies on our site. Some are session cookies. These are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. Others are persistent: they remain on your device for a specified time in the cookie. You will find below the list of all the cookies used by our site, classified by category:
- Strictly necessary cookies : These cookies play a vital role because they allow you to move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, it is impossible to provide you with the services you request. Here is the list of cookies used on this site:
- mailplanBAK and mailplan : cookies used by our host OVH for the distribution of loads on its servers (kept the time of the session)
- Functional cookies : These cookies allow the site to work optimally and to remember your choices (for example your username, your language or your location) to provide more personalized and improved features . You may at any time object to the use of these cookies. However, your user experience may be degraded. Here is the list of cookies used on this site:
- Tarteaucitron : safeguard of cookie consent choices (kept for 12 months)
- pll_language: safeguarding choice in language
- Comment cookies : save your information for submission of the next comments (expires after one year)
- Performance cookies (audience measurement) : These cookies help us understand the behavior of our visitors and the use of the site. They collect information about how visitors use the site. For example, which pages visitors visit most often or receive error messages on certain web pages. These cookies do not collect any information likely to identify a visitor since the data are anonymous. The only function of these cookies is to improve the functioning of the site. Here is the list of tools used on this site (kept 14 months):
- Google Analytics : a third-party web analytics service provided by Google Inc., which uses “performance cookies” and “targeting cookies” to analyze your use of the site. You will find the rules of confidentiality and condition of use from the following link : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Third-party cookies for content embedded in or linked to social sharing buttons : When you use our site, third parties may send cookies to your device or browser, for example through integrated content or links to social networks. It is important for you to know that we can not access or control the cookies used by these companies and these third party sites. We invite you to consult the websites of these third parties to find out more about their cookies:
- YouTube, which you will find the complete policy on cookies from the following link : https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Maps, You will find the rules of confidentiality and conditions of use from the following link : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
- Facebook (share button), which you will find the complete policy on cookies from the following link : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter (share button), which you will find the complete policy on cookies from the following link : https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies?lang=browser
- Linkedin (share button), which you will find the complete policy on cookies from the following link : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
- Google + (share button), You will find the rules of confidentiality and conditions of use from the following link : https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links or services provided by third parties
We are not responsible for the data collection, use, disclosure or security practices, or other practices of such third parties, which is in accordance with the provisions of this Article. We advise you to read the policy of protection of personal data.